Exchange 2013

Jun 7, 2013 at 1:59 AM
I have successfully used this agent with Exchange 2007 & 2010. Will it work with Exchange 2013?
Jul 18, 2013 at 7:07 PM
I need it, too
Jul 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I tried it in a lab and it works!
Aug 19, 2014 at 3:37 AM
Have it working just fine on Exchange 2013 running on Server 2012.
Multi-tenant environment.
Single server, no Edge server.
Nov 20, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Hi all
We have also used the CatchAll agent for our Exchange 2013 Installation (Hosting), single servers - DAG setup.
It Works fine, until CU3 for Exchange 2013.

After that update it doesn´t Work.
When installing the Catch Agent,m it says that the Transport agent NOT is supported for this version o Exchange 2013 (CU5 i.e)

Can someone please tell me, if there will be furture version of the Catch Agent that supports the Newest CU´s for Exchange 2013 (at this time CU6)

This is crusial for our setup - and in generel if we´re going to use the Catch All Transport agent

Thanks
Peter, A-ONe Solutions
Coordinator
Nov 24, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Can you post the relevant error from the Windows Event Log (using event viewer)?

As far as I know, Exchange 2013 does have the proper DLL redirection in place, which allows Transport Agents to be version independent. So I am curious whether this isn't the case, or something else is broken.
Nov 25, 2014 at 5:18 AM
HI
The server I tested on, had a bad hard drive - and the servers are now decommissioned. But I had it running on a Hosted Exchange 2013 CU5, two node DAG setup.

Now I have a new test setup with Exchange 2013 CU2, V2, two node DAG, where I started on testing the Catch All functionality.
As described earlier the Catch All function works like a charm - and I´m now going towards upgrading to CU 6 in the next few days.

Just to see if the Catch All transport agent still works after the upgrade to CU6 on the exchange part. If I run into similar problems, like the agent doesn´t work - or that I cannot install the Catch All agent afterwards, I will surely post you any errors I get.

Hopefully there´s no problems, as the test I running with Catch All Agent later on will be a part of our Hosted Exchange 2013 production environment, which is similar to the test setup I running here. Testing first is all ways the best way to avoid total breakdown ... and thereby not getting angry customers :-)

Cheers and Thanks
Peter, A-ONE Solutions
Dec 27, 2014 at 6:08 AM
Hi All
The tests with the Catch all functionality is now concluded, for my part.

I have installed the Catch all agents when I was at CU2 v2. on my exchange 2013 servers. Worked fine and I wanted to test if the catch all functionality worked, as I stepped up and installed the various updates for exchange 2013 CU 3 - CU7)

I´m now at Exchange 2013 CU7, and everything still works fine, regarding the Catch all functions and the agent.
Happy days. :-)

My only issue here is that, previously in another test setup, I tried to install the Catch All - transport Agent while I was at level CU5 with exchange 2013. That didn´t work !
The error message was something like: "This Transport agent NOT is supported for this version of Exchange 2013" (CU5 i.e)

Therefore my conclusion must be: install the Catch all transport agent BEFORE CU4 (SP1).
Please feel free to comment.

Happy New Year to you all

Cheers and Thanks
Peter, A-ONE Solutions
Nov 20 at 7:41 PM
Exchange 2013 CU18 - All works fine!

Thank you !